Saturday, November 10, 2007

Can I Tell This from This?





A fantastic Catholic writer, Matthew Lickona, wrote a book titled Swimming With Scapulars, has a blog that I check out every day. He is a great wordsmith, and he is tapped into the pop-culture enough to make quite insightful and witty observations
I emailed him earlier this week, and asked if he could send out a plug for my blog on his, since his blog is exceptionally hip, cool, respected, and well done, and he graciously agreed.
Matthew's response:



Chris,
Absolutely. Happy to help however I can. Thanks for your kind words, and I hope to heaven that your wife comes through the surgery without trouble. The wife and I will hit 12 years together in May, and I can't even begin to think of how anxious I would be in your place. It's times like this that you're glad that it's possible to pray on behalf of others. Persevere.
matthew

I have been trying all morning to figure out how to post a copy what he posted here, but have so far, been unable to figure it out, hence the title of this post!

So, please go to Matthews blog www.matthewlickona.com/blog/blog.html and see how generous he was with his post, and leave him a comment thanking him for getting a lot more people on the prayer train with us.

Copy and paste this link into your address bar to see it.
http://www.matthewlickona.com/blog/blog.html

And read his book, Swimming With Scapulars for a great account of growing up and staying Catholic.


I'll post another, more informative report on our pre-op meeting soon.

No comments: