Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday

I just mananged to send out a bunch of emails letting everyone (or as many people as I could think of) about this blog.

Some things that have already been taken care of, so far:
1. The kids are staying together while Cathy's in the hospital with the Jones Family;
2. Cathy's mom and sister will be coming to Atlanta from Greenville on Monday for the surgery, and will return either later that week or the weekend after to get the kids home;
3. Olive, the Basset Hound, will be walked by a cadre of good neighbors;
4. Meals will be delivered to the Jones' house while Cathy is in the hospital (there's a website for meal assistance at
http://freecal.brownbearsw.com/cathyharvey
if you are interested in sending food;


The cleaners came yesterday, and are house is sparkling clean. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Please continue to pray for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Chris, from the time stamp on this entry it looks like you are keeping my late hours. Don't forget to take care of yourself as this challenge unfolds. Believe me you are no good to anyone unless you take care of yourself. I knew this was coming someday I just didn't think it would be this soon. It sounds like you have got all your bases covered from the physical to the emotional and you can count me in on the prayers. You and Cathy are strong and I have no doubt she will return to her energetic self once this repair has mended. Hanna, Jude, Will, Lucy and Miss Ollive I think of you all often and Misty and I send you much love.

Unknown said...

Pat Kinkade, for those who don't know, lived next door to us for years and years when my grandparents lived in this house.
Pat never missed any of our childrens' birthdays and always brought them something for every holiday. She moved to Alabama this summer to be closer to her family. We miss her.
--Chris