Tuesday, November 6, 2007

This is us now (actually in June 2007)


I didn't realize, although I should have, that sending out 100+ emails puts one back in touch with folks that have been lost in time.
Some are surprised that the last they heard I was planning on being a priest, and now I have four kids.
These people are always second (behind me) in the surprise line.
This picture was taken on the steps of our family beach house on The Isle of Palms, near Charleston, SC. It is also the site of the first official date I had with Cathy in July 1992.
All the kids are about 3 inches taller than they are in the picture, but, fortunately for them, they inherited their mother's good nature. Unfortunately for them, they inherited their father's looks.
It'll be a toss-up to see how they go, but I'm betting, and hoping, on their mom's strengths!

No comments: