Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oops...





I didn't realize that when I sent out most of the invitations for people to share the blog, I was using my Bellsouth email account.
I just checked that account (which I usually do not use in favor of my .Mac account,) but I checked it after my aunt said she had emailed me something, and I hadn't gotten it, and saw that I had about 60 messages waiting for me from as far back as two or three weeks ago.
I haven't even had a chance to read them yet, so I am posting my public apology for any apparent lack of response to any of your emails.
On the bright side, I now have a bunch of new messages from people I haven't read yet, and as I scanned the senders, I saw some of my favorite names.

For the record, my primary email account is wcharvey@mac.com but I will now be more diligent about checking wcharvey@bellsouth.net

No comments: